Terms and Conditions
1. Booking and Cancellation Policy
1.1 Consultation Appointments
• Your consultation appointment can be booked online, over the phone or at the clinic reception.
• Our consultations are subject to a £50 fee payable at the time of booking consultation appointment.
• The £50 fee can be refunded to you upon request as long as you give us 48 hours’ cancellation notice.
• The £50 fee can be kept on your account for 180 days and be redeemable towards your treatment cost as long as you attend your appointment or give us 48 hours’ cancellation notice. If you cancel or reschedule your consultation outside of the 48 hours’ cancellation window (or appointment “no shows”), the fee will be forfeited and no longer available to redeem against treatment.
• The outcome of the consultation may be information and advice that you requested treatment is unlikely to help you achieve the desired outcome or if we feel the treatment may be detrimental to health and safety of the patient
1.2 Treatment Appointments
• For any treatment appointment, we will ask you for a deposit to be paid at the point of booking. For Single Treatment type appointment, we require a £50 deposit.
• Single Treatment Online bookings can be made through our online booking system where you will need to pay a deposit beforehand.
• If you have been advised to book a Combined Treatment, please contact our clinic, and the team will be happy to help. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required for all Combined Treatment bookings. The deposit will be used towards your treatment on the day. The £100 fee can be refunded to you upon request as long as you give us 48 hours’ cancellation notice.
• Certain treatments require 50% deposit paid at the point of booking. You will be advised about this at the time of booking.
• We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice before any changes or cancellations are made to appointments.
• Cancellations or changes within 48 hours and appointment “no shows” will result in a £50/£100 charge.
• If Anna Medical Aesthetics Limited chooses to cancel your appointment, your deposit will be refunded upon request. We then will not be liable for any loss resulting to the patient as a result of this cancelled appointment.
• If Anna Medical Aesthetics Limited chooses to cancel your appointment then it is not liable for any loss resulting to the patient as a result of this cancelled appointment.
1.4 Special Needs
• You should always advise us about any special needs or requirements at the time of booking.
2. On the day of your appointment
• Late arrivals may not receive a complete consultation or treatment. We will always do their best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting.
• It is important that you provide an accurate information about your medical history. Anna Medical Aesthetics Limited will not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of withheld information or failure to follow instructions from Anna Medical Aesthetics Limited staff.
• Following your consultation and prior to treatment being undertaken, you will be asked to read and sign a consent form. This form is not just a formality – it’s a record of you deciding to proceed with a procedure having considered the potential positive and negative outcomes and medical risks listed on the form and the impact they may have on your wellbeing. The forms can be made available inadvance on requires.
• Our clinic has not been designed with children in mind, so we would prefer that you do not bring children to your appointment. However, if it cannot be avoided, please bring another responsible adult along with you to look after any children aged 12 or under.
• Other than guide dogs, no animals are allowed on the premises.
• We reserve the right to refuse treatment without explanation if we feel the treatment may be detrimental to health and safety of the patient.
3. Payments & Refunds
• We do accept major credit cards, excluding American Express, debit/credit card payment over the phone, BACS transfer on or cash submitted to the Clinic reception. Unfortunately, we do not accept cheques.
• Account balances are not transferable to other clients.
• We do not offer refunds and exchanges on services, prescription products and ZO skincare range.
• We do not offer refunds if the patient is suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
4. Injectable treatments
• Following the treatment patient’s can book a free of charge clinic review, booked 12 days to 21 days after treatment (preferably 14 days).
• During the review, Botox adjustments can be provided free of charge.
• During the review, filler treatments are charged at the standard price list.
5. Act of God
• An Act of God is defined as an event outside of human control such as sudden floods, earthquakes or other natural disasters, for which no one can be held responsible. Anna Medical Aesthetics Limited does not issue refunds for Acts of God. This also includes weather-related issues such as snow, ice, floods etc.
• If Anna Medical Aesthetics Limited chooses to cancel a clinic due to an Act of God, then it is not liable for any loss resulting to the patient as a result of this cancelled appointment. Anna Medical Aesthetics Limited will make all reasonable effort to replace a cancelled clinic by arranging an alternative date, but this cannot be guaranteed.
6. Promotions and Pricing
• Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated
• All treatments, services, products and offers are subject to availability.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice.
• In the event of pricing errors, we reserve the right to not proceed with the sale.
• Complaints about any aspect of Anna Medical Aesthetics Limited should be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Anna Medical Aesthetics, 10 Murdock Road, Swindon, SN3 5HY.
• Complaints received in writing will be acknowledged by return email or letter within one week of receipt.
By making a booking with us we take it that you understand and accept all our Terms and Conditions.
We provide no-obligation consultation on medical and cosmetic treatment and women's health, covering Swindon, Cirencester, Bath, Oxford, Newbury, Chippenham and surrounding areas. Our new, purpose-built facility is equipped with three state-of-the-art treatment rooms and the latest medical equipment. We are a CQC registered medical practice, and a SAVE FACE accredited aesthetic clinic; adhering to the highest possible standards of safety and clinical expectations, earning the highest-rated medical aesthetic clinic in Swindon with industry-leading TrustPilot' Excellent' score.