Get MaiLi Premium Dermal Fillers at an award winning clinic in Swindon.
- Aesthetic Clinic of the Year Finalist – South West and Wales.
- CQC registration (the same regulator as the NHS) and SaveFace (Government approved register) accreditation.
- MaiLi Dermal Filler has a portfolio of four advanced Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Dermal Fillers.
- MaiLi’s patented HA fillers were meticulously developed in Switzerland to improve facial balance and help reduce the signs of ageing.
- South-West MaiLI Centre of Excellence.
Lip enhancement, also known as lip fillers, lip injections, lip augmentation or lip enlargement, can be performed in various ways to improve the size and shape of the lips.
Lip augmentation can have an anti-ageing effect, balance asymmetry and reduce tiny vertical fine lines and lines around the mouth.
- Lip injections is an excellent treatment for anyone suffering from thinning lips.
- Size of the lip is not the only consideration for a lip filler treatment – shape, projection and the prominence of the border are all important factors to consider
- When placed correctly, lip fillers can have a significantly anti-ageing and rejuvenating effect with natural-looking results
- Anna’s Cupid’s bow technique is a popular treatment for subtle and proportional lips. Our best compliment: no one will be able to tell you’ve had anything “done”.
Why Choose Maili Dermal Fillers?
MaiLi Dermal Filler has a portfolio of four advanced Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Dermal Fillers. These are designed to deliver outstanding results by giving your practitioner more control to craft your vision with luxurious precision.
MaiLi’s patented HA fillers were meticulously developed in Switzerland to improve facial balance and help reduce the signs of ageing. MaiLi Dermal Fillers also help you maintain natural expression and movement, allowing you to feel confident and more secure about your appearance – the best version of yourself.
What is Maili Demal Filles?
MaiLi is a luxuriously soft and supple gel with springlike elasticity. A bouncy filler that promises authentic volume, projection power, and longevity – for smoothing, sculpting, and stamping timeless results.
Developed in Switzerland, MaiLi is a patented HA dermal filler created to reduce the signs of ageing and give your skin youthful radiance.
Which Areas Can I Treat With Maili Range?
MaiLi has created a comprehensive four-product portfolio, which includes Precise, Define, Volume, and Extreme. Depending on the desired outcome, each can be applied to most treatment areas:
• Loss of facial volume such (cheeks or temples area)
• Jowls (skin sagging around the cheeks and jawline)
• Under-eye bags and dark circles (Tear Trough area)
• Nasolabial folds or smile lines (between nose and mouth)
• Lip sculpting (thin or uneven lips)
• Marionette lines around the mouth
Can I Book a Consultation To Discuss Loss Of Facial Volume?
If your skin has lost volume and you are looking for smoothing, sculpting yet natural results, MaiLi can be the perfect treatment to improve specific areas of the face. Get in touch to book a MaiLi dermal filler consultation in our award-winning clinic in Swindon.
Anna Kremerov is the leading dermal filler expert, a Best Lip Sculpting award winner and a Total Face Sculpting Finalist by The International Academy Of Advanced Facial.
How Does Maili Technology Differ From Other Fillers?
MaiLi was crafted in Switzerland using advanced Smart Spring Science technology. MaiLi has created a luxuriously smooth and supple gel with springlike elasticity and a responsive subtlety using a transformational process that employs long chains of Hyaluronic Acid. MaiLi is a naturally ‘bouncier’ filler that promises longer lasting volume and smoother rejuvenation for exceptional results.
How Long Do Maili Dermal Fillers Last?
MaiLi’s patented formula provide optimal results and longevity. MaiLi Hyaluronic Acid fillers last a minimum of 12 months*, including dynamic areas like the lips – a market-exclusive claim that results in longer-lasting rejuvenation.