“ I’ve brought together all of my experience in medicine, general practice, women health and aesthetics to help my patients look and feel their best “
I take enormous pride to become the first Aesthetics Practice in Swindon area to have been independently assessed against a robust set of standards in order to be certified as Save Face Accredited. Save Face is a Professional Standards Authority accredited register and is recognised by the Government,The Department of Health and NHS England.
Qualifications and Accreditations:
▪ Over 18 year combined Medical experience in Intensive Care, Woman Health, Primary Care and Aesthetics.
▪ Master of Science (MSc) in Advanced Practice [University of the West of England Bristol]
▪ Postgraduate Certificate (Level7) in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine [OFQAL]
▪ Licensed Independent Nurse Prescriber
▪ Member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN), Aesthetic Complications Expert (ACE) Group
▪ Trained in aesthetics at Harley Academy and the National Cosmetic Training Centre
▪ Save Face accreditation
▪ Aesthetic business is fully insured by Hamilton Fraser insurance
We provide no-obligation consultation on medical and cosmetic treatment and women's health, covering Swindon, Cirencester, Bath, Oxford, Newbury, Chippenham and surrounding areas. Our new, purpose-built facility is equipped with three state-of-the-art treatment rooms and the latest medical equipment. We are a CQC registered medical practice, and a SAVE FACE accredited aesthetic clinic; adhering to the highest possible standards of safety and clinical expectations, earning the highest-rated medical aesthetic clinic in Swindon with industry-leading TrustPilot' Excellent' score.