Mrs Anna Kremerov is an award-winning Nurse Practitioner known for Aesthetic Medicine and non-surgical procedures. She is the founder of Anna Medical Aesthetics, the first CQC-registered aesthetic medical practice in Swindon and the only MaiLi Centre of Excellence for the South West of England.
Anna and her team have built up an impeccable reputation with over a hundred 5-star patient reviews on Google and Trustpilot.
Anna has over 22 years of combined medical experience in Intensive Care, Woman Health, Primary Care and Aesthetics Medicine.
“ I’VE BROUGHT TOGETHER ALL OF MY EXPERIENCE IN MEDICINE, GENERAL PRACTICE, WOMEN HEALTH AND AESTHETICS TO HELP MY PATIENTS LOOK AND FEEL THEIR BEST “
Anna lives in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire with her husband, three beautiful children and a puppy.
Anna holds a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Advanced Clinical Practice from the University of West of England (UWE) and Level 7 (Master Level) in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine
Anna is a proud member of:
- Saveface – Government/NHS approved register
- Sinclair College – regional trainer and KOL
- ICAN – International College of Aesthetic Nurses
- NMC -Nursing and Midwifery Council
- BACN – British Association of Cosmetic Nurses
- ACE – Aesthetic Complications Expert) Group
- CMAC-Complications in Medical Aesthetic Collaboration
- Consulting Room Advisor
Anna started her career at the NHS as a registered nurse in Oxford in 2003 and later moved on to the Swindon area to specialise in Intensive Care (Great Western Hospital). After that Anna joined NHS Primary Care, where her main speciality roles included working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner with a special interest in Women Health.
In 2017, Anna founded Anna Medical Aesthetics in Swindon. Later the following year, Anna left the NHS to pursue her passion of becoming a full-time clinical director and the lead practitioner of Swindon’s most sought-after aesthetic medical practice.
In 2020, Anna made the admirable decision to return to the ICU for two months offering up her vast skills to look after the most critical patients affected by COVID-19.
Global Ambassador And Trainer
Anna is a MaiLi Global Ambassador, Sinclair Pharma KOL (key opinion leader) and accredited regional trainer for Ellanse. Anna is dedicated to teaching Medical Health Care Professionals how to seamlessly incorporate a combination of botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, collagen stimulators and skincare into their practices to help patients look and feel their best.
• KOL for Sinclair: MaiLi global ambassador and trainer, and Ellansé trainer
• Ambassador for Neauvia
• Advisor for Consulting Room
Accreditations And Awards
Anna takes enormous pride in becoming the first Aesthetics Practice in Swindon area to have been independently assessed against a robust set of standards to be certified as Save Face Accredited. Save Face is a Professional Standards Authority accredited register recognised by the Government, The Department of Health and NHS England.
- Winner: Aesthetic Clinic of the Year South-West and Wales 2023, Aesthetic Medicine Journal
- Winner: Best Lip Sculpting, IAAFA Aesthetic Awards 2022
- Highly Commended: Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner of the Year, Aesthetics Awards 2023
- Finalist: Best Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner, Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards 2022
- Finalist: Best Clinic South West and Wales, Aesthetic Medicine 2022
- Finalist: Total Face Sculpting, IAAFA Aesthetic Awards 2022
- Finalist: Best Mid-face Rejuvenation, IAAFA Aesthetic Awards 2022
- Finalist: Best Patient Journey, IAAFA Aesthetic Awards 2022
- Highly Commended: Botox Challenging Care award from the International Academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics