“ I’ve brought together all of my experience in medicine, general practice, women health and aesthetics to help my patients look and feel their best “
I take enormous pride to become the first Aesthetics Practice in Swindon area to have been independently assessed against a robust set of standards in order to be certified as Save Face Accredited. Save Face is a Professional Standards Authority accredited register and is recognised by the Government,The Department of Health and NHS England.
Qualifications and Accreditations:
▪ Over 18 year combined Medical experience in Intensive Care, Woman Health, Primary Care and Aesthetics.
▪ Master of Science (MSc) in Advanced Practice [University of the West of England Bristol]
▪ Postgraduate Certificate (Level7) in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine [OFQAL]
▪ Licensed Independent Nurse Prescriber
▪ Member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN), Aesthetic Complications Expert (ACE) Group
▪ Trained in aesthetics at Harley Academy and the National Cosmetic Training Centre
▪ Save Face accreditation
▪ Aesthetic business is fully insured by Hamilton Fraser insurance